Sunday 24 June 2012

Beach trip

Hello

So to everyone that was wondering what I got up to on my days off? I went down to the beach and before you ask no not a nudest beach. I am not even sure where there are any.

I jumped in my car Sunday morning, drove down to the gold coast, found a nice place to stay the night. I didn't get to do much swimming as the water was a little cold for my liking, but I did get a good amount to sun.

I meet a group of 3 really nice guys and after we chatted for a bit, they took this picture for me to share with you.



10 comments:

  1. I'm sure many of us were more interested in where you went with the three guys after the picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest he went and got ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, a question. Did you not want to do anything? Or did they end up just heading off? And if you wanted them to do something, what was it you wanted them to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was 1 of the 3 that was super cute that I wouldn't have minded hang out with a little bit longer, but his friends wanted to head off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if he wanted to be with you, along with the other two guys who weren't super cute?
      What does a slut do at that point with the guy she really thinks is cute available, but two less cute also there?

      Delete
    2. Trans Beth/Katy25 June 2012 at 12:35

      The answer is...you seduce his friends so they'll want to stay with you, OR, they'll want you to hang out with them!

      It's something that men learn. They sometimes have to win over the girls-friends before they can get to the girl.

      Delete
  5. Glad to see that you made an effort and di meet some guys. Keep doing that sort of thing. Very nice cleavage by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute picture of you there Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trans Beth/Katy25 June 2012 at 12:38

    You deserve a suitable punishment for not being able to keep the three boys there.

    When I've thought up a suitable punishment, I'll post again...feel free everyone to suggest a suitable slutty punishment.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT